Spring Clean Up
Spring is the season of growth, renewal and repair. As winter's cold, snow and ice disappears, you are left behind with chaos; broken limbs on trees and shrubs, matted grass and plantings and damp, moldy piles of leaves and debris on your lawn and hardscapes. At B & B Maintenance, we strive to help your turf and landscape recover from the harsh winter and restore it to looking beautiful again. Spring is also a great time to explore adding a new feature to your property.
What does a full service spring clean up entail?
- Power raking of your lawn to eliminate residual winter problems.
- Detail and manicure your gardens to help them look their best.
- Fertilize all lawn areas to green-up the lawn and prevent crabgrass and other broadleaf weeds.
- Renovate damaged lawn areas with spring seeding, a soil test and lime, de-thatching, and core aeration services.
- Edge ornamental beds and add an annual topdressing of mulch to enhance its appearance and improve the garden's soil and environment.
- Sweep and remove sand from the street curb line, driveway, walkways and lawn areas.
- Prune trees and shrubs that have experienced winter damage and renovate overgrown shrubs.
- Clean up sticks, branches, and all other debris the winter may have left behind.
- Install a colorful array of annual plantings to accent your home and landscape.
Don't worry if you are feeling overwhelmed by a full service spring clean up. Many homeowners just decide to revitalize their garden beds and clean up the leaves. Depending on your needs and wants, and the budget you have in mind, we can perfect a spring clean up package to suite your needs.